If you are active university staff or faculty, create a UT DocuSign signer account using the following steps.
- Active UT faculty or staff status is required to log into UT’s DocuSign service
- EID and Duo registration required
- Click the Login to DocuSign link located in the upper left corner of the DocuSign webpage
- Enter your UT eid and password and your Duo information as prompted.
- You're ready to sign!
- (Optional) For additional support with managing routing for processing office staff and approval signers
- Let your DocuSign Unit Contact (DUC) know your account has been created.
- Your DUC will contact the UT DocuSign functional expert to register your account
- If your unit does not have a DUC, you can use this link to register your account or contact firstname.lastname@example.org once you’ve created your account.
Tip: Bookmark our homepage for future logins.
If your official UT email address does not end in utexas.edu, contact the DocuSign Team at email@example.com for assistance with account creation.
If your official UT email ends in utexas.edu, proceed with creating your account by following the visual guide: